In order to apply for a current vacancy, the following 2 documents must be fully competed and retruned to the school office for every vacancy. You may also email the completed documents to :
Mrs Clare Clarke - firstname.lastname@example.org
Admissions Admin Assistant
Term time plus two weeks – 47.8 weeks (including holiday pay)
19.5 hours per week, 9.00am to 3.45pm Monday, 12.30pm to 3.45pm Tuesday to Friday
We are seeking to appoint an Admin Assistant for our busy school office. The successful applicant will be an efficient, highly organised and motivated individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. We are looking for a candidate who will be part of the school’s community and who is professional and confidential at all times.
The main duties include:
- Responsible for pupil admissions in accordance with the school Admission Policy.
- Responsibility for and maintaining student files. Knowledge of SIMS .net would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of MS Office software.
- General Administrative and financial duties as required.
- Assist with the welfare of pupils, administering first aid and medicines in line with the school’s regulations, to hold a current First Aid Certificate desirable but not essential.
- To welcome all visitors to the school following the schools safe-guarding procedures, offering hospitality when appropriate.
- The ability to manage own workload, work well under pressure, have a good sense of humour and be flexible in their approach to the position.
Visits are encouraged; please contact the school office to arrange a visit.
CVs will not be accepted.
As a school we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children. The appointment will be subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau, medical checks, and satisfactory references. Only successful applicants will be contacted for interview.
Closing Date: Thursday 30th January 2020
Interviews: Wednesday 5th February 2020
REQUIRED TO START IMMEDIATELY
We need enthusiastic and caring people to be Midday Assistants to look after our children at lunch time both in the lunch hall and on the playground. Required for 1 hour 30 minutes per day as and when required.
First Aid Qualification is desirable. Training will be provided.
The post starts at £9.06 per hour
For more details please contact Mrs Clarke in the school office.
CVs will not be accepted.
As a school we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the Welfare of the children.
The appointment will be subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau, medical checks, and satisfactory references.
Closing date 24th January 2020. Only successful applicants will be contacted for interview.
|5053180 1 Primary Admin Assistant Band 3 JD Pers Spec||13th Jan 2020||Download|
|Midday Assistant Band 1 JD Pers Spec||15th Jan 2020||Download|